“Towel“ is another thing that we use every day. And used at least 2 times a day, morning-evening, how often do you use towels and wash???
You have been warned! Unwashed “towels” = great accumulation of germs
How often should towels be washed depends on their use and environment. in general Towels should be washed at least once a week. But if you use towels every day or live in a high-humidity environment, Towels should be washed every few days or every day just to be safe.
If you use it, leave it to pile up. Not cleaned, “towels” will easily accumulate bacteria and mold. Because towels are often damp and in the shade. These bacteria and fungi can cause skin diseases such as ringworm, ringworm, and rashes.
Tips for preventing the spread of germs from towels
- wash towels regularly Towels should be washed at least once a week. But if you use towels every day or live in high humidity environments like the beach or pool Towels should be washed every few days or every day.
- Wash towels in hot water. Hot water kills bacteria and fungi.
- Wash with gentle detergent. Harsh detergents can cause towels to deteriorate faster.
- Wash towels separately from other clothing. to prevent the towel from staining
- Hang the towels to dry. Completely dry towels are not a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
If you don’t have time to wash towels often Try these tips.
- Hang towels to dry vertically. This will help drain the moisture out of the towel faster.
- use the dryer This will help dry the towel faster.
- use vinegar Vinegar has antiseptic properties. So it can help kill germs on towels.
- use baking soda Baking soda has moisture absorbing properties. So it can help absorb moisture on the towel.
- Dry your towels in the sun. Sunlight will help kill germs and dry towels faster.
If you follow these tips You can help keep your towels clean and last longer even if you don’t have time to wash them as often. ทางเข้า https://ufabet999.com/